Can be added as many times as you want to either of the above until you get the length that you want.
- Black texture paint finish which hides fingermarks well.
- Dismantles easily without tools to be transported easily or stored in the smallest space.
- Full barre access
- Portable free standing design
- Robust and durable construction
- All steel construction to avoid the possible warping and splintering problems inherent in wooden poles under hard use
- Please note that the Mode Home barre components are not compatible with either the Mode Classic or Mode Studio range.
Mode Wall mount, 2 m EXTENSION barre - code WB/E
This item must be used with a Portable barre. It cannot be used on its own!
Pole length: 2 metres (79 inches). Pole cross section: 44 mm diameter (1 3/4"). Height adjustment: 400 mm (15 1/2") - the bracket can be fastened at any height of your choice. Pole distance from wall: 250 mm (10"). Pole material: Black, texture painted, mild steel. Bracket material: Black, texture painted, mild steel. Stem material: Gold colour, plated, mild steel. Standard adjustment allows between 10 and 12 inches from the wall to centre of the pole. We will cut the stub for you free of charge if you advise us at ordering that you need this distance to be between 6 and 10 inches. Removable stub is ideal for through mirror mounting as the stub can be fixed to the wall before the mirror with the rest of the bracket added after mirror installation. You get, one pole, one wall mounting double bracket (with stubs) and two stems.
Please refer to our terms and conditions.