Used by professional touring companies and dance schools alike.
- Black texture paint finish which hides fingermarks well.
- Very stable and very strong.
- Gives independent height adjustment of adjacent poles for all ages from the very youngest child to the tallest adult.
- Dismantles easily without tools to be transported easily or stored in the smallest space.
- Full barre access.
- Portable free standing design.
- Robust and durable construction.
- All steel construction to avoid the possible warping and splintering problems inherent in wooden poles under hard use.
- Please note that the Mode Studio barre components are compatible with the Mode Classic range but are not compatible with the Mode Home range. In certain combinations of Classic and Studio, the individual height adjustment of adjacent barres will be lost.
- All current Mode barres are backwards compatible with previous versions of the barres.
Mode Studio, 4 metre long barre - code SB/P+E
2 metre extension sections are available separately to add to this to make a barre of any length. See SB/E below.
Pole length: 2 metres (79 inches).Pole cross section: 44 mm diameter (1 3/4"). Height to top of pole: 800 mm (31 1/2") to 1220 mm (48"). Weight: 9 Kg (20 lbs). Pole material: Black, texture painted, mild steel. Base material: Black, texture painted, mild steel. Stem material: Gold colour, plated, mild steel. You get two poles, one double base, two single bases and four stems.
Please refer to our terms and conditions.