The barre is designed for use at home or by a dance school. Height adjustment range covering the requirements of most children (age approx. 11 years upwards) to adults.
- Black texture paint finish which hides fingermarks well.
- Dismantles easily without tools to be transported easily or stored in the smallest space.
- Full barre access.
- Portable free standing design.
- Robust and durable construction.
- All steel construction to avoid the possible warping and splintering problems inherent in wooden poles under hard use.
- Please note that the Mode Home barre components are not compatible with either the Mode Classic or Mode Studio range.
1.8 metre extension sections are available separately to add to this to make a barre of any length. See HB/E below.
Mode Home, 1.8 metre long barre - code HB/P
Pole length: 1.8 metres (71 inches). Pole cross section: 38 mm diameter (1 1/2"). Height to top of pole: 908 mm (36") to 1105 mm (43 1/2"). Weight: 8 Kg (18 lbs). Pole and base material: Black, texture painted, mild steel. Stem material: Bright zinc plated and gold lacquered mild steel. You get one pole, two bases and two single stems.
Price excludes VAT
Please refer to our terms and conditions.