Top of the range barre as used by many of the UK's most famous dance companies and by many schools.
Our traditional design, tried and tested for over 20 years.
- Black texture paint finish which hides fingermarks well.
- Very stable and very strong.
- Gives adjustment for all ages from the very youngest child to the tallest adult.
- Dismantles easily without tools to be transported easily or stored in the smallest space.
- Full barre access.
- Portable free standing design.
- Robust and durable construction.
- All steel construction to avoid the possible warping and splintering problems inherent in wooden poles under hard use.
- Please note that the Mode Classic components are compatible with the Mode Studio range but are not compatible with the Mode Home range.
- All current Mode barres are backwards compatible with previous versions of the barres.
Mode Classic, 2 metre long barre - code CB/P
2 metre extension sections are available separately to add to this to make a barre of any length. See CB/E see below.
Pole length: 2 metres (79 inches). Pole cross section: 44 mm diameter (1 3/4"). Height to top of pole: 800 mm (31 1/2") to 1220 mm (48"). Weight: 13 Kg (29 lbs). Pole material: Black, texture painted, mild steel. Base material: Black, texture painted, mild steel. Stem material: Gold colour, plated, mild steel. You get one pole, two single bases and two single stems.
Please refer to our terms and conditions.